Fayetteville Arkansas, University of Arkansas--Old Main Overview

Fayetteville Arkansas, University of Arkansas--Old Main Overview
Overview of Fayetteville, AR

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fayetteville HS options

I have been somewhat remiss on reporting on some of the issues that I used to write about. One reason is that the two NW Arkansas newspapers merged and now one must pay to read the newspaper on line. I personally think this is a bad idea and even if I would pay to read the newspaper, I don't want readers of my blog to have to pay to get more information than what I am providing in my blog.

Thus some local issues have fallen by the wayside in my blog and the Fayetteville HS is one of them. However, the Fayetteville Flyer is a great source as well and has a good article on what's happening.

It seems that money is limited for the Fayetteville HS renovation so there are 2 options as to what gets done first. Click on the link below for more information.

http://bit.ly/91jOvy

No comments: